Why We're Special
We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
Ready to find out more?
View Our Services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
The Perfect Home Care: Special Facts
At The Perfect Home Care, we provide non-medical companion care aimed at creating a comfortable, loving and stimulating environment for our clients. Here are some additional facts:
- We provide non-medical services, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, and reminders to take medication.
- Most of our services are in-home. Options include 24-hour live-in care or hourly care.
- Live-in care is our specialty. For live-in care, we offer a flat daily rate, as opposed to the hourly rates we charge per diem clients.
- Live-in fees are less expensive than fees in assisted-living facilities or nursing homes. What's more, with in-home senior care, your loved one is in the comfort of his or her own home and surroundings.
- We also provide services to individuals residing in assisted living facilities or nursing homes.
- Our affordable rates are very competitive, and often lower than our competitors.
- Most clients pay for our services with private funds or with long-term care insurance.
- In addition to seniors, our clientele includes those recovering from surgery, and new or expectant mothers, among others.
- We provide free in-home assessments, with the ability to open new cases in a few days or less.
- We customize our assignments on a case-by-case basis by deploying caregivers best capable of addressing the special needs and requirements of our clients.
- Our experienced, compassionate and dependable caregivers provide our clients with loving care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain their independence, while providing their families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe.
- All caregivers are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured.
- We serve the New York metropolitan area, including Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties, Manhattan, and the Bronx, including Riverdale.
- We are a member of Companion Connection Senior Care, a national membership organization of non-medical home care agencies. All members have access to recognized experts in the field of home care, as well as the most current educational resources, which enable them to provide the highest level of care to their clients.